Hello parent or student!
I’m so glad you’re visiting our our student webpage! Below you can find info on our weekly activities as well as events we have coming up!
Our goal at Raintree Students is to help families love God together by discipling students, and by providing resources, encouragement, equipping, and love to parents, to help them as the primary disciple-makers in their families.
Please feel free to email me anytime at Stephen@raintreechurch.com.
I hope to see the whole family soon!
- 10:45-12pm in the Youth Room!
- Fun, Bible Study, and Friends
- 6:00-6:30: “Heart 2 Heart”- Heart 2 Heart is a time where girls can meet with girls and guys can meet with other teen guys and talk about what they have been learning about the Bible and God. Leaders are present to guide.
- 6:30-8pm in the Youth Room!
- Worship, Games, and Bible Study
Follow Raintree’s Student Ministry on Facebook by clicking HERE!
Connect with Stephen on Facebook by clicking HERE!
Weekly Parent Update:
To sign up for the Weekly Parent Update for event updates and lesson updates click HERE
To view all the parent resources on a variety of topics such as internet/media usage and safety, parenting, spiritual conversations, etc. You can click HERE
We are very excited to be having Summer Camp for Raintree Students! This will be year #2 of camp Rooted where we team up with other churches and create our own camp. This year we are going to be headed to Miracle Hills Ranch Camp near Bethany, Mo. The dates for camp are June 2-5, 2019 and more information such as cost will be posted soon. You can sign up any time!